marți, 30 martie 2010

My perfect child

Which mother doesn't want a perfect child? The things we do in the first year of our child's life are vital. There are things that are not so important, but greatly affects much personality and the character of our children. Once with the pregnancy, those actions became naturally in your mommy attitude, but after?

My little one have already 1 year... but it was like yesterday when he was a new baby born. Time fly so fast, you don't even imagine. Today is age 1, tomorrow he will have 15th ... i started to think very often to my child's future. I started with some basic things... family support, bank loans... but family is not there for me all of my life, and banks ... i will pay till i will die... i want for my child a bright future. He is smart, cute, and I'm sure he will need all my support. All my love, all my life is already his... but what about the money ? My maternity salary is almost nonexistent ... my husband is somewhere in this world... so i am practically alone. And I started to search... search ... and again... search...

For all the mommy's in this world, i will share my strategies here. At the begging, i started to earn around 100$ per month... and now... after 6 months of virtual work... i am earning easily 400$ per week. I have money now to offer nice thing to my little one, and 1/2 of the money are going to my saving account, for his private school. I am so thrilled about this, that i can not keep it only for me...

And the story begins here...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

BWS tips button CraftyChicMommy